The panther, the symbolic animal of Cartier, made its first appearance in the Maison’s collections in 1914. Louis Cartier was the first to tame the mythic animal, and his colleague Jeanne Toussaint turned it into a legend. The panther can be fierce, playful, or lovable, displaying all the facets of its liberated personality from one collection to the next.
Panthère de Cartier ring, 18K white gold, set with 285 diamonds totaling 2.39 carats, emeralds, onyx. Width of the pattern: 11.05 mm.
Panthère de Cartier ring
- 1st,Contact our staff on WhatsApp，Send Your Products Pictures and Bracelet Size,Ring Size to Us.
- 2nd,after your 30% down payment or full payment, we will start making your product.
- 3rd,We Will Take Pictures and Make Video After Finish Making.
- 4th,Please Pay The Balance Before Shipping.
- 5th,We will Send Tracking Number To you.
- 6th,You Will Receive Your Items.
- 7th,Write Reviews
- 8th,Price: Upon request
We Promise That
- The jewelry we offer is real 18k gold and real diamonds.
- Our customer service is professional jewelry sales staff to provide our customers with professional jewelry ordering service.
- We promise to inform the production department immediately after ordering and customer service will follow up regularly.
- Our customer service staff will patiently answer your questions until you are satisfied with the merchandise.
There are no reviews yet.